Schwinn 830 Treadmill
$899.00 – $1,598.00
25% OFF NOW THROUGH JAN. 31
- SoftDrop deck folding system to easily move or store the treadmill.
- 4 cell Softrak deck cushioning system reduces joint stress.
- Streamlined console is easy to use and packed with features
- High resolution, blue backlit LCD screen offers increased visibility to programs and goal tracking
- Charging USB port to keep phones, tablets or music players at full battery life
- MP3 input so you can listen to your favorite playlist through the in-console speakers
- Media shelf for easy viewing of your device or reading material
- Adjustable three speed fan to keep you cool.
- 22 preset exercise programs including manual, quick goal, train, weight control, heart health, interval and custom workouts.
- Motorized 0-12 degree incline offers challenging resistance.
- 2.75 continuous horsepower motor keeps up throughout the workout.
- Speed range of 0-12 MPH to easily increase or decrease your pace.
- Water bottle holder.
- 4 user profiles.
- 10 year frame, 2 year mechanical, 1 year electrical, 1 year labor warranty.
- Easy assembly.
- 22 Workout Programs Total (1 Manual, 3 Quick Goal, 5 Train, 3 Weight Control, 5 Heart Health, 3 Interval, 2 Custom)
- Speed 0 – 12 MPH
- Motor 2.75 CHP
- 0 – 12 % Motorized Incline Adjustment
- 1 Blue Back Lit LCD Display
- Display Readouts: Time / Distance / Calories / Heart Rate / Laps / Incline Level / Pace / Speed / Goal Tracking Metrics from Last Workout, Last 7 Days, Last 30 Days, Calorie Record & Longest Workout
- 20″ W X 55″ L Running Belt
- Dimensions – 72.2″L x 35.2″W x 57.6″H – 200lbs
- Max User Weight – 300lbs
- Warranty – Frame: 10 years / Drive Motor: 10 years / Mechanical & Electrical Parts: 2 years / Labor: 1 Year
Available for pickup at our store or delivery and installation in the greater Anchorage area. Products will not be shipped.
|Shipping, Delivery & Installation||
FREE delivery (order before Jan. 14, delivery Jan. 15-17), FREE pick up in store in Anchorage, ($199) Deliver & install at my location (Anchorage & Eagle River)